During these September school holidays I will be offering KIDS’ CLAY SESSIONS
These fun workshops are for one adult/parent + one child to attend and get muddy, your child will be supervised by you but don’t worry, you will still get a chance to be creative. The fee for each dynamic duo is $80 and includes clay, glazing, firing your masterpieces and use of tools and equipment. A session is limited to 5 couples with social distancing in place.
- WHEN Wednesday 23 September 9.30am – 12.30pm OR Friday 25 September 9.30am – 12.30pm
- WHERE PJ Pottery 29 Siganto St Mt Tamborine Qld
- CHILD AGE LIMITS 6-13 years
- FEE $80 per duo
- WHAT TO BRING own drink bottles, old towels, wear old comfy clothes and covered shoes
- WHAT WE WILL DO there will be a choice of hand building projects to choose from such as making a piggy bank, a little cactus planter or a set of nesting bowls. The finished pieces will need to dry for a week or two then they can be bisque fired and glazed (included in the fee). If you would like to come back and paint your pieces with special clay colours after they have been bisque fired there will be an extra $20 fee/couple and we can arrange another 1 hour session to do the painting. These pieces will then be glazed and fired and ready to collect.
- COVID-19 CONDITIONS If any attendees are not well at the time of the workshop, or if you have been in contact with someone with COVID virus please don’t attend, I will refund your fee or give you a credit for another session.
And please email me firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.