Ever wished you could learn pottery? I now offer classes from my home studio PJ Pottery
intimate classes and workshops @pjpottery studio on Mt Tamborine, these are small private classes in both hand building and throwing. Bookings for term 1 for 2021 day classes are now closed, term 2 opening soon:
Term 1 ten week course
Wednesday and Thursday night classes for term 1 2021 are full . Email for detailsand go on the waiting list for term 2.
- 10 week terms, 3 hour weekly classes through Qld school terms
- structured program for beginners to intermediate students
- maximum 5 students per class
- Term fee $450 (includes: tuition in hand building and throwing, firing and glazing costs, some additional fees will apply to extra surface decoration materials)
- byo clay and tools (a list will be provided to students)
- session times Wednesday and Thursday night classes 5.30-8.30pm
- please email to book a spot and find out more firstname.lastname@example.org
upcoming workshop in March
Make your own Hand Built Teapot
The next workshop will be in March 2021, back by popular demand (this workshop is FULLY BOOKED – Add your name to the waiting list for the next workshop)
pop up pottery
These are one or two day intense masterclasses and courses and I come to you and your pottery group or organisation. I have conducted these workshops for many years across NSW and Qld to individuals, schools and pottery groups and can tailor workshops to suit your needs.
As a general rule, a full day workshop is approximately $600 plus travel and accommodation (if applicable) for a group with a maximum of 12 students.
If you are interested in finding out more, please complete the form below and I will send you an information pack.