Ever wished you could learn pottery? I offer classes from my home studio PJ Pottery
intimate classes and workshops @pjpottery studio on Mt Tamborine. These are small private classes in both hand building and throwing. Bookings for term 1 for 2022 night classes are now closed, email us for details on future sessions:
2022 Ten week term classes
Wednesday and Thursday night pottery classes
- 10 week terms, 3 hour weekly classes through Qld school terms
- structured program for beginners to intermediate students
- maximum 5 students per class
- Term fee $450 (includes: tuition in hand building and throwing, firing and glazing costs, some additional fees will apply to extra surface decoration materials)
- byo clay and tools (a list will be provided to students)
- session times Wednesday and Thursday night classes 5.30-8.30pm
- please email to find out more email@example.com
casual clay classes
Check details HERE for these informal hand building sessions Thursday mornings 9:30am-11:30am during Qld school terms
this year’s workshops
Make your own Hand Built teapot
Sadly this workshop was postponed due to COVID restrictions. More info to come…
pop up pottery
These are one or two day intense masterclasses and courses and I come to you and your pottery group or organisation. I have conducted these workshops for many years across NSW and Qld to individuals, schools and pottery groups and can tailor workshops to suit your needs.
As a general rule, a full day workshop is approximately $600 plus travel and accommodation (if applicable) for a group with a maximum of 12 students.
If you are interested in finding out more, please complete the form below and I will send you an information pack.