Ever wished you could learn pottery? I offer classes from my home studio PJ Pottery
intimate classes and workshops @pjpottery studio on Mt Tamborine. These are small private classes in both hand building and throwing. Bookings for term 4 for 2021 day and night classes are opening soon:
Ten week term courses
Wednesday and Thursday night classes for term 3 2021 are full . Email for details and go on the waiting list for term 4.
- 10 week terms, 3 hour weekly classes through Qld school terms
- structured program for beginners to intermediate students
- maximum 5 students per class
- Term fee $450 (includes: tuition in hand building and throwing, firing and glazing costs, some additional fees will apply to extra surface decoration materials)
- byo clay and tools (a list will be provided to students)
- session times Wednesday and Thursday night classes 5.30-8.30pm
- please email to book a spot and find out more email@example.com
casual clay classes
Check details HERE for these informal hand building sessions Thursday mornings 9:30am-11:30am during Qld school terms
Make your own Hand Built Planter
Email me to add your name to the waiting list for the next workshop date to be confirmed in early 2022.
pop up pottery
These are one or two day intense masterclasses and courses and I come to you and your pottery group or organisation. I have conducted these workshops for many years across NSW and Qld to individuals, schools and pottery groups and can tailor workshops to suit your needs.
As a general rule, a full day workshop is approximately $600 plus travel and accommodation (if applicable) for a group with a maximum of 12 students.
If you are interested in finding out more, please complete the form below and I will send you an information pack.