thank you to all who bought my pottery; commissioned work; attended classes and gave me such encouraging feedback through 2020. Being able to work in ceramics is such a privilege and I love what I do. So, it gives me a thrill to let you know what I have planned for 2021.
I am now offering pottery classes from my home studio on Mt Tamborine through Qld school terms:
TEN WEEK TERM Wednesday (fully booked for term 1) and Thursday nights (a few spaces still available) 5:30pm-8:30pm
- 10 week terms, 3 hour weekly classes commencing end of January
- structured program for beginners to intermediate students
- maximum 5 students per class
- Term fee $450 (includes: tuition in hand building and throwing, firing and glazing costs, some additional fees will apply to extra surface decoration materials)
- byo clay and tools (a list will be provided to students)
- session times Wednesday and Thursday night classes 5.30-8.30pm
- please email to book a spot and find out more email@example.com
CASUAL CLAY Sessions Thursdays from 9:30am-11:30am. These are 5 week courses for those newbies wanting to test the waters or those with some experience wishing to do their own projects with a bit of guidance. More info and bookings HERE
since the Australian Ceramics Open Studio event last November I have established a small gallery of my current work that worked so well, I am leaving it in place! It is open by appointment. Please EMAIL to book a time, EFTpos and cash sales available.
throughout 2021 I will be running workshops in hand building and throwing. The first up is CERAMIC JEWELLERY MAKING bookings HERE